The Meatless Farm are always working on new meat-free recipes to create with their plant-based products. This Plant Based Burrito bowl looks amazing! What are you waiting for? Get cooking.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince
- 1 tin mixed beans, drained
- 1 pack of microwaveable rice
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 avocados, de-stoned and skin removed
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of chopped coriander
- 1/2 jar of passata
- 1 tsp garlic paste (or 1 clove garlic, minced)
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- Soured cream, jalepenos, lime wedges, to serve
25 mins Serves 4
- Remove the Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince from its packaging. Heat a non stick pan on medium high heat, add some oil, gently flake the mince into the pan and don’t touch for one minute. Continue cooking for 7-9 minutes stirring often.
- When the mince is nice and brown, add in your passata, chilli, garlic and season to taste. Simmer until the chilli mixture reaches the consistency you require.
- Meanwhile, cook your rice according to pack instructions. Smash the avocado up with a fork and shred the lettuce.
- Time to plate up by reserving a section of your bowl for each element.
- Serve with a dollop or two of soured cream, jalepenos, lime wedges and tortilla chips for dipping action!
For more Meatless recipes visit https://meatlessfarm.com/meatless-recipes/