Experienced Coffee Sales Professional OTE approx. $150K
Position Vacant for an Experienced Coffee Representative
Established in 2001, Essential Coffee is a specialist coffee roaster, with premium roasted coffees including award winning blends, Organic and Rainforest Alliance.
Essential Coffee has a positive culture through our 5 heart values:·
5. Teamwork for the customers
With coffee as our core business, we are focused on providing premium coffee solutions to businesses of all industry types and are looking for an Exceptional experienced coffee professional to help grow our local business.
Visit www.essentialcoffee.com.au for more on our story.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The successful applicant will join Essential Coffee and will be a part of an exciting division of our highly successful team. We are seeking a full-time coffee professional who is genuine, with a passion for coffee and sales excellence, a high level work ethic and a superior sales record.
You’ll be working with market leading brands to deliver on individual and team KPIs through developing and growing our customer base across the Gold Coast.
Note – salary based on experience, OTE approx. $150k pa, including retainer, superannuation, fully maintained company vehicle and uncapped commissions.
This is a business development role which requires the drive and ability to grow the business. A proven track record in successful B2B coffee sales is Essential.
Please apply if you fulfil the following requirements:
· Strong rapport building skills with the capacity to converse on all levels of business
· MUST have 5+ years B2B coffee sales experience. Strong knowledge of coffee is ESSENTIAL
· Ability to build genuine relationships, with an ability to sell to the needs of any business
· Cold canvass ability and servicing inbound leads
· Ability to work and succeed in an autonomous role
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
· Excellent work ethic and achievement demonstrated by success in previous employment
· A desire to be a driven winner from pure dedication and passion
· Current unrestricted drivers Licence
· Current national police check, or be able to obtain one.
If you possess the skills listed above, you could be the person we are looking for. If successful, you’ll receive the following:
· A competitive base salary commensurate to experience
· High commission rate per coffee contract (uncapped)
· Long term incentive including potential for share options available for the right candidate
· Fully maintained company vehicle
· Mobile phone and tablet pc
If you believe you have what it takes to perform this role, then we want you!
Please hit the ‘Apply Now’ button use the subject line: ‘Gold Coast Sales Professional’ and attach your cover letter and resume outlining your suitability for the role.
The application form will include these questions:
· Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
· Do you have experience in a sales role?
· How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
· How many years of business development experience do you have?
· Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?