An exciting opportunity to join a market innovator in the coffee industry!
Location: Gold Coast, South East QLD
Position: Full Time
Classification: Trades & Services, Electrician
Barista Technology Australia are the innovation specialists for premium cafe technology. We look after most of Australia’s leading coffee companies along with many specialty coffee businesses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that diversity, whether that be gender, cultural or generational, enhances our workplaces.
Please be advised that shortlisted candidates may be required to undertake pre-employment medical and background screening, including reference checks and technical license checks.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market innovator in the coffee industry.
Representing the company in a customer service oriented and professional manner, our Service & Installation Specialist will focus on Coffee Equipment Servicing, as well as covering workshop and field duties where necessary, within a supportive and experienced team.
The role will include:
- Installation, repair and maintenance of our innovative range of equipment, including Perfect Moose and Puqpress
- Machine calibration and workshop testing, including fault diagnosis
- Assist in liaising with manufacturer
- Warehouse duties
You’ll need a drive to succeed, working globally and locally with our distributors.
We value strong convictions and encourage debate. All this within an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone, and are encouraged to grow both personally and professionally.
For this role as our Service & Installation Technician, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Trade skills and experience
- Coffee Machine servicing experience would be ideal
- Candidate is required to hold a current QLD electrical license (minimum requirement REL appropriate to the industry)
- Forklift license would be helpful, although we will support the successful candidate with this if required
- Customer focused and passionate about providing the highest quality service
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and accountability when working autonomously
- Ability to carry out routine tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- PC proficient – will be working with our service platforms
- Proactive in developing skills, with a drive for continuous improvement
What You’ll Get in Return
Additionally to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of benefits tailored to your needs:
- Opportunity to work in a global company with exposure to amazing technology
- Being a part of an experienced and fun team
- Opportunity to do the technical stuff you love
- All the coffee & tea you can drink!
If you think you’re up for a new challenge just like this, please grab a cuppa, brush up your CV and apply now (it’s really easy, we promise). Should you have any specific questions, you’re welcome to call us on 1300 582 443
Right to Live and Work: You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.