Choose a flat bottom coffee bag so your product stands up, stands out and flies off of the store shelves!
At The Packaging People PTY LTD our Box Bottom Bags are designed to create a smart aesthetically pleasing packaging solution.
Utilizing the best manufacturing processes to create a packaging bag that has a flat square bottom resulting in an unparalleled display solution.
The manufacturing process and design gives a product that uses less space on the shelf compared to a similarly sized Stand-Up Pouch.
They can be fitted with the patented re-sealable Rippa Zippa placed at the front of the bag. The Ripper Zipper is excellent in maintaining the freshness of your products.
With a range of options available you can feel confident that you will find a Box Bottom Bag to meet your specific needs.
- Can be fitted with the patented re-sealable Rippa Zippa placed at the front of the bag.
- The Ripper Zipper is excellent in maintaining the freshness of your products.
- The Box Bottom Bags can come with or without a degassing valve.
- Designed to self stand on their flat bottom and they have a slit in the front that can be used for your business cards, product information, tasting notes or any other promotional material.
- Available in 3 different sizes
- Available in the following colours Matt Black, Natural Kraft, Matt White, White Kraft and Black Kraft
Recyclable Box Bottom Bags
- The Packaging People are pleased to introduce our new Fully Recyclable Box Bottom Bags.
- Available in a Standard Box Bottom and Rippa Zippa Bag in matt white and matt black in the following sizes 250g, 500g, 1kg.
- The bags are made with PE/PE/LLDPE with a Matt Varnish – this means the bags are made from Linear Low-Density Polyethylene and does not have a foil lining making them recyclable.
- Recyclable in the RedCycle recycling program with collection bins located at most Coles and Woolworths supermarkets. Please check with your local council guides for information regarding kerbside recycling for these bags.
Box Bottom Clear Gusset Bags
- Our Clear Gusset Box Bottom Bags provide a versatile packaging solution for customers to display their product, whilst still utilizing the best manufacturing processes to create a packaging bag that has a flat square bottom resulting in an unparalleled display solution.
Please note the Rippa Zippa becomes functional ONLY after the bag has been heat sealed. A valve can be inserted into these bags for an extra $0.15 cents per bag – for more information please email email@example.com
Learn more about The Packaging People