Last week Cafe Culture had the pleasure of introducing the Australian cafe industry to an exciting wholesale distribution business, aptly named “The Cafe Supplier”. I always appreciate a business or brand that does exactly as it says on the tin!
Offering a one-stop-shop distribution model for independent cafés. Specialising in café brands and products at great (transparent) pricing. A business that understands the demand of running a café and doesn’t discriminate.
Take a look at some of The Cafe Supplier’s fabulous products at equally fabulous prices:
Bondi Chai from $39/kilo at The Café Supplier
- Bondi Chai Ginger and Spice is the spicier of the Cinnamon Chai.
- It’s a delicious blend of black tea, honey, spices and bitey ginger that when added to hot water or milk creates a frothy chai latte that’s a perfect addition to your day.
Arkadia Chai From $14.41/kg at The Café Supplier
- Arcadia’s Vanilla or Spice Chai Tea Latte is available as a versatile powder, that can be used for hot and cold beverages, made up of black tea and a blend of secret spices.
- A chai powder that is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives and is available in a variety of sizes and flavours.
Alternative Dairy Milks From $3.50/L at The Café Supplier (All Varieties)
- The Alternative Dairy Co. Barista Oat Milk provides a great alternative to dairy milk, and is perfect for for creating deliciously creamy coffee and hot drinks.
- Specially blended for cafes and baristas, it’s made for easy pouring and creates a silky foam with ease.
- Tastes great hot and cold, made from Australian grown oats, is vegan friendly and GMO Free. Almond & Soy available in the ADC range.
Mount K House Blend – From $14.95/Kg – Everyday at The Cafe Supplier
- Our Mount K. signature blend consists of beans from Columbia, Brazil, Ethiopia and India.
- The smooth and delicate profile of this espresso allows you to savour the taste of the different flavours that each bean brings to the blend.
- It has the perfect balance of mild acidity, a silky mouthfeel and a caramelly coco finish.
TCS Cappuccino Chocolate From $7.50/kilo at The Café Supplier
- TCS Cappuccino Chocolate powder is a super fine cocoa blend perfect for creating a delicious hot chocolate when mixing 3 teaspoons with 285ml of boiling water or frothed milk.
- Dust over the top of your chocolate creation for that extra special touch.
For more great products visit https://www.thecafesupplier.com.au/
Price Match Guarantee
The Café Suppliers are so confident that we offer the lowest price that if you find an identical stocked item at a lower price with any of our competitors, we will beat it by 10%!
All you have to do is record the higher priced item, through a screenshot or link to the webpage you’ve found it on, and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then approve the price and get it ready for you to purchase!